- 需要具有SAGE/SAP 或其他雲端ERP 系統的經驗。善於操作Microsoft Office 365
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. We have the following vacancy and are looking for a talented individual with a strong desire to contribute to humanitarian work and commit to the aims and values of MSF to join our team in Taipei.
Finance and Administration Manager
This position reports to the Executive Director, the Finance and Administration manager is a member of MSF-TW management team, participating in developing organizational decisions and priority setting as well as being the key personnel in engaging the MSF Regional office and the Board of Directors on budget approvals, cost and revenue projections, financial governance and other areas as required. This manager also needs to be able to represent the Executive Director during his/her absence.
- Strategic thinking and decision-making for financial management
- Providing leadership to the organization for financial strategy
- Providing strong departmental management and leading staff development
- Defining workstreams in collaboration with staff and other internal departments
- Manage and control the full range of finance, accounting and procurement activities of MSF Taiwan in accordance with the accounting principles generally acceptable in Taiwan (TW), MSF TW Financial Policies and MSF International accounting standards.
- Implementation of both TW and International GAAP based financial policies.
- Oversight and internal control of the organization’s financial assets and operations
- Promote transparency and uphold accountability for the efficiency use of financial resources provided by donors of MSF TW;
- Ensure that MSF TW conducts its business processes in compliance with laws and regulations, professional standards, international standards, and accepted business practices.
- Carry out the risk management process by thorough planning of business and implementing the policies within the organization.
- Supervising the organization-wide systems and information.
- Overseeing administrative operations to ensure the comprehensive support to the activities of the MSF Taiwan.
- Minimum 10 years of experiences & responsibilities in full scope of finance & accounting activities (TW GAAP & IFRS) in large MNCs. Strong accounting background is a must.
- Knowledge & minimum 5 years of experiences in financial risks management, develop & implement financial policies & procedures of financial controls
- Solutions-oriented individual who can understand the needs of the entire organization as s/he carries out his/her responsibilities. Must demonstrate superior interpersonal, leadership and diplomatic skills.
- Demonstrated success in roles requiring analytic and systematic thinking while managing multiple priorities. Ability to anticipate and resolve problems in a timely manner by skillfully organizing, gathering and analyzing information.
- Demonstrated knowledge of TW non-profit regulatory environment and risk management protocols.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build relationships with peers.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, motivation, and support to staff, securing their respective commitments to the organization’s goals.
- Good written and verbal communication and negotiation skills with a broad and diverse set of partners.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to common inquiries from the Board, MSF-TW management and staff, external auditors, regulatory agencies, and the non-profit and general public communities.
- Experience with SAGE/SAP or other cloud-based ERP system required. High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 products.
- Genuine interest in and commitment to the humanitarian principles of MSF-TW and its commitment to transparency to its donors and employees
- Fluent in English and Chinese orally and in writing
- Experience in the four major accounting firms are preferred
How to apply?
Please apply with a letter of motivation (in English) and full resume (in both English and Chinese) with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to [email protected]. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and be treated in strict confidence.
We welcome you to join our team. All personal information (photos, education and work experiences, letter of motivation etc.) received will be used solely for recruitment purpose.Your personal data will be strictly protected, please refer to our Privacy and Individual Data Protection Policy.