會計行政專員／Finance and Administration Officer
- 能熟練應用 MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook 及 Sharepoint；數據分析經驗尤佳
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. We have the following vacancy and are looking for a talented individual with a strong desire to contribute to humanitarian work and commit to the aims and values of MSF to join our team in Taipei.
Finance and Administration Officer
This position is responsible for ensuring appropriate finance and administration management in accordance with MSF's principles and values, and in accordance with the regulations of Taiwan.
- Ensure accounting record-keeping and statement preparations are in compliance with internal policies as well as the regulations of Taiwan;
- Monitor the appropriate disbursement of funds and payments of accounts in accordance with financial policies and procedures of MSF Hong Kong as well as MSF International accounting manual
- Ensure tracking of expenses and participate in the review and preparation of annual budgets;
- Provide quality financial statements in an accurate and timely manner;
- Perform administrative activities, as needed;
- Maintain office facility and inventory management;
- Support the organisation in different events/conferences/seminars etc. on request.
- University graduate in accounting with minimum 3 years professional experience in accounting and administration management;
- Knowledge of local financial accounting and tax standards, banking system, social benefit regulations;
- Strong local contacts in Taiwan;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Sharepoint. Data analysis skill a plus
- Systematic and well organized;
- Good skills in prioritization, problem solving and negotiation;
- Capable of multi-tasking and working under pressure;
- Professional attitude, open and sociable;
- Flexible working hours if necessary;
- Excellent spoken and written Chinese, fluent English.
How to apply?
Please apply with a letter of motivation (in English) and full resume (in both English and Chinese) with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to [email protected]. Application may be closed in advance should a suitable candidate be identified. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and be treated in strict confidence.