- 學士學位，具2 至3 年在非營利組織捐款服務或企業客服相關工作經驗者
- 良好的電腦技能，特別是Excel 及相關分析應用工具
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. We have the following vacancy and are looking for a talented individual with a strong desire to contribute to humanitarian work and commit to the aims and values of MSF to join our team in Taipei.
Donor Services Officer
To execute MSF Taiwan Fundraising strategy and subsequently to provide high quality donor service and efficient donation administration to enhance donor satisfactory level and lifetime value, reinforcing the efforts of providing financial support to the MSF movement.
- Respond to calls and mails from donors and supporters, to ensure delivery of high-quality donor services within the established timeframe.
- Contact donors whose donation is going to expire or donors with invalid regular donations to reduce donation loss rate.
- Manage and maintain the donors’ database to ensure data accuracy.
- Process donations in various channels and send/mail receipts to donors.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor's degree, with 2-3 years of relevant work experience in NGO donation services and/or corporate customer services.
- Customer service oriented with good telephone manner and writing communication skills
- Attentive to details and accuracy
- Good computer knowledge especially in excel and analytical tools
- Experience in CRM system or database management
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Strong commitment to MSF’s humanitarian aid work
- Basic level of English ability in speaking, reading and writing.
How to apply?
Please apply with a letter of motivation (in English) and full resume (in both English and Chinese) with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to [email protected]. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and be treated in strict confidence.
We welcome you to join our team. All personal information (photos, education and work experiences, letter of motivation etc.) received will be used solely for recruitment purpose. Your personal data will be strictly protected, please refer to our Privacy and Individual Data Protection Policy.