Office Human Resources Manager
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. We have the following vacancy and are looking for a talented individual with a strong desire to contribute to humanitarian work and commit to the aims and values of MSF to join our team in Taipei.
Office Human Resources Manager
Responsible for implementing HR initiatives and developing specific programs under the broader HR vision and strategy to attract, develop, engage, and retain Médecins Sans Frontières Foundation (the Foundation). Working together with the Foundation Director to develop, review, and implement the annual activities and budget plans to achieve the longer-term HR strategic vision for the Foundation.
Lead full spectrum of domestic HR operations for complete employee life cycle. Responsible for the development and implementation of HR initiatives and projects for the Foundation. Accountable for the recruitment, onboarding, performance management, learning and development, HRIS, compensation and benefits, and employee engagement initiatives across the Foundation.
- Develop, implement and monitor the HR vision, strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall organization strategy
- Develop and oversee the annual planning and budgeting for the HR department
- Ensure people resourcing, development and engagement strategies
- Review, develop and manage staff appraisal system that drives the wellbeing and performance of staff
- Working together with the Taiwan management team to nurture positive work culture, and good management and employee relations, through managing and overseeing the overall HR services and operations of the Foundation
- Develop, review and implement the Foundation’s policy development and contracts administration
- Lead the review, implementation and management of the Foundation’s compensation and benefits
- Lead the development and management of HR partnering in the Foundation, as well as other internal stakeholders across the MSF movement
- Be responsible for the office HR team of the Foundation
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant fields
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience as HR Generalist in which minimum 3 years experiences in similar position; experience in start-ups highly desirable
- Knowledgeable in the Labour Standards Act and relevant labour regulations in Taiwan, and HR best practices
- Strong HR Business Partnering experience
- Highly self-motivated, positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Able to manage multiple priorities and enjoys generalist work in a fast paced, dynamic organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Clear commitment to the aims and values of MSF
How to apply?
Please apply with a letter of motivation (in English) and full resume (in both English and Chinese) with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to [email protected]. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and be treated in strict confidence.
We welcome you to join our team.All personal information (photos, education and work experiences, letter of motivation etc.) received will be used solely for recruitment purpose.Your personal data will be strictly protected, please refer to our Privacy and Individual Data Protection Policy.