無國界醫生是一個獨立的國際醫療人道救援組織，致力為受武裝衝突、流行病與傳染病和天災影響，以及遭排拒於醫療體系以外的人群提供緊急醫療援助。無國界醫生只會基於人們的需要提供援助，不受種族、宗教、性別或政治因素左右。無國界醫生台北辦公室目前徵 1 位對無國界醫生的宗旨及國際人道事務有興趣的慈善事務與企業合作專員加入我們的團隊。
直屬於募款部門協理，募集並培育來自個人、企業及基金會的大額捐助者，透過客製化溝通訊息確保捐助者對 MSFTW 的長期支持，並尋求新的方式及管道來接觸潛在的捐助者。
- 負責 MSF Taiwan 大額捐助部份的年度預算及整體策略規劃，以達成年度計畫中規劃的收入目標及 KPIs。
- 不定期與個人、企業、社團分享MSF 國際人道救援工作，進行募款與贊助提案，開發潛在合作贊助，並依據對象規劃特定合作方式與捐助計畫。
- 建立特定群組行銷捐款數據模組，執行捐款人盡職調查審查，以確保募款作業符合MSF 宗旨及價值。
- 擔任 MSF Taiwan 與其他辦公室間，針對大額捐款人、企業和基金會的負責人員及聯繫窗口。
- 必須具備優秀的人脈網絡及關係建立的能力。 優秀的人際溝通、協調及表達能力。
- 熟悉CRM 系統及雲端行銷工具。
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. We have the following vacancy and are looking for a talented individual with a strong desire to contribute to humanitarian work and commit to the aims and values of MSF to join our team in Taipei.
Under the supervision of Head of Fundraising and in collaboration with other stakeholders, to cultivate and solicit major donors (individual, corporate, and foundation), secure their support for MSFTW through customized communications and seek new opportunities and channels to approach prospective donors.
- Be responsible for MSF Taiwan annual budget and overall strategic planning for targeted marketing (individual, corporate, and foundation), and to reach income target and achieve KPIs as devised in the annual plan.
- Be responsible for enhancing loyalty with existing major donors to secure long-term relationships, meanwhile, to maintain and update the existing donor database and identify potential major donors from the database for prospect approach planning.
- Search new opportunities and channels to reach potential major donors and corporate partnership, develop approach strategies to communicate.
- Develop gift matrix for target marketing and conduct due diligence process to ensure fundings are aligned with MSF policies.
- Conduct research and act as key element and ambassador of capacity building and knowledge sharing between MSF Taiwan and the movement.
- Bachelor's degree; major / specialization in marketing, public relations or related areas is preferred
- Minimum 3 years working experience in marketing. Experience in membership marketing or customer relationship management is preferred; fundraising experience in NGO sector is an asset.
- Results-oriented and committed to deliver objectives
- Strong project management skills and multi-tasking ability, able to steer project within the budget and the timeline with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin and English.
- Good copy writing. Strong in writing content and presenting proposal.
- Strong in networking and building relationships is a must. Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong interest to MSF's humanitarian aid work.
- Creative in developing engagement activities and able to plan and execute them smoothly.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Extensive experience in multiple agency management and working with external suppliers to deliver projects.
- Familiar with CRM system and marketing cloud
How to apply?
Please apply with a letter of motivation (in English) and full resume (in both English and Chinese) with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to [email protected]. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and be treated in strict confidence.
We welcome you to join our team. All personal information (photos, education and work experiences, letter of motivation etc.) received will be used solely for recruitment purpose. Your personal data will be strictly protected, please refer to our Privacy and Individual Data Protection Policy.